Do something amazing for Claire House…on your bike!
Join our team for a fun filled cycle challenge around Liverpool & the Wirral at night, and choose between 50km or 100km routes. Explore the city’s top sights, latest attractions, famous landmarks and discover some lesser well-known treasures.
Whether you’re cycling on your own, with your friends, family or work colleagues, we can promise you a different kind of Saturday night! This is not a timed ride and it’s not a sportive, it is all about having a good time and cycling together. Enjoy the sights, take photos, support each other and help us to raise money to support local children and families.
How to cycle for Claire House?
- Get a Claire House charity place. You will sign up with a reduced registration fee, and be asked to raise a minimum of £175 in sponsorship.
Registration Fee for charity places –
- £29 – Sign up before 31 December 2019
- £35 – sign up before 31 March 2020
- £45 – sign up before 27 June 2020 (deadline for entries)
- Get Your Own Place. You will sign up directly with the event organisers and pay the full registration fee, but you will have no set sponsorship target for Claire House – the sky’s the limit!
Registration Fee for own places –
- £79 – Sign up before 31 December 2019
- £89 – sign up before 31 March 2020
- £99 – sign up before 27 June 2020 (deadline for entries)
You can sign up for your own place here.
However you would like to sign up, please enquire below for your free fundraising pack, sponsorship forms and Claire House top!
Please note, when you register you must agree to these Terms and Conditions.Sign up for a charity place here