At Claire House we are passionate about recruiting nurses at all stages of their career to help us provide the best possible care tailored to meet the individual needs of children and young people with life-limiting and life threatening conditions, as well as providing support to their families.
Our multidisciplinary team provides symptom management, palliative and end-of-life care, as well as planned and emergency short breaks both at the hospice and in the community. Dedicated family support and counselling is provided for all the family on an individual or group basis.
Claire House is the place where you can make a real difference for children and families from across Merseyside, Cheshire and North Wales as well as a great place to develop your nursing career.
Be the nurse you always wanted to be providing high quality 1:1 care, helping children live life to the full, however short their lives might be.
We can offer you:
• A commitment to help you learn, develop and grow your career with us
• Significant opportunities for professional development and training
• Opportunity to maintain or develop advanced clinical skills
• Opportunities to gain experience with our established Hospice to Home team
• The chance to gain knowledge and expertise in end of life care including neo-nates
RSCN/RN Child with a minimum of 6 months post registration experience, ideally with experience of working with children and young people.
We offer shift payments for working regular weekends and nights. You can also continue with your NHS superannuation scheme or join the Claire House pension scheme. Free parking available.
Please contact us to discuss the nursing opportunities at Claire House.
Lorraine Palmer, Head of Care Workforce, Education & Quality , 0151 334 4626, email@example.com.