Our Sibling Support volunteers are a crucial part of our Family Support Team and enable us to deliver a huge range of exciting activities and trips to Claire House siblings. Volunteers support the children and encourage them to grow in confidence and build friendships in a safe and supportive environment.
We’re looking for a new volunteer to join our special team. So, if you:
- Have experience working with children and young adults
- Are available on weekends
- Are a personable, confident, considerate and empathetic person
- Are a flexible and resilient team player able to use their own intiative
- Have an understanding of personal and professional boundaries
- Are happy to take on exciting challenges
- Are able to make a genuine commitment
We’d love to hear from you!
* Due to the needs of our children and young people, we particularly welcome enquiries from male applicants.