Are you a fun-loving person? Passionate about working with children and young people? Looking to fill your weekends with something important?
We want some new volunteers to join our Family Support Team to help us deliver a huge range of exciting activities and events to Claire House siblings. You’ll provide vital support for both the team and the children, enabling them to grow in confidence and build friendships in a safe and supportive environment.
We’re looking for someone who is:
- Passionate about working with children and young adults
- A friendly personality who loves having fun!
- A natural people-person who is able to build relationships and rapport with young people
- Available on weekends – including for overnight residential trips
- A personable, confident, considerate and empathetic person
- A flexible and resilient team player able to use their own initiative
- Has an understanding of personal and professional boundaries
- Happy to take on exciting challenges and think on their feet!
- Able to make a genuine commitment – at least three events a year would be perfect!
If this sounds like you, please apply below.
Please note, due to the needs of our siblings, we particularly welcome applications from males.
Most of our sibling events take place on weekends or during school holidays (including over Summer), so you will need to have availability during these times.