Have you got what it takes to conquer the oldest path in Britain? The Ridgeway has endured 5,000 years. You just have to last 100km.
Find out for yourself what draws 3,000 people from around the world each year to follow in the
footsteps of Romans, Vikings and mythical warriors in their quest to reach the ancient stone circle at Avebury
This is a challenge for all ages, experience and fitness levels. Whether you’re a seasoned runner,
patient plodder or weekend walker – choose to camp over the weekend, take on 100km in one go,
or 50km in one day. Grit and determination will get you to the finish and secure those memories to last a life-time.
• Training programme tailored to all levels
• Fully signposted trails for navigation in day & night conditions
• Routes through heritage sites, AONBs and along National Trails
• Fully stocked pit stops including cereal bars, chocolate, sweets, fresh fruit, crisps,
sandwiches and more
• Hot meals, showers, drinks and sports nutrition
• Bag transport to the finish
• Qualified medical personnel at all pit-stops & medical clinics at basecamp & finish points
• Finisher’s medal
• Individual chip timing throughout the event
Registration: £50 (non-stop)
Minimum fundraising: £600 (100km non-stop & over 2 days)
If you’d like more information or would like to enquire about this challenge, please email email@example.com or complete the form below.
Just GivingOpen JustGiving Page
Location: Lewknor, Oxon, OX49 5RR – Rutland Farm, Avebury, SN8 1RH