The facilities at Claire House have been designed to create a home from home environment, whilst enabling children and young people with often very complex healthcare needs to be cared for to the highest standard and to be able to access facilities and experiences that most other children take for granted.
The Claire House team get to know each and every child we care for, what they like and what makes them smile, whether that be in the hydrotherapy pool, or having fun in the ‘Hub’ immersive therapy or light room.
- Hydrotherapy pool
- Hub immersive therapy/light room
- 10 individual bedrooms all with track hoisting (four of which are specifically for young people aged 13 upwards)
- ‘The Den’ and a separate lounge/dining room for young adults
- A fantastic arts and crafts room
- Wheelchair accessible vehicles to take children and young people out on trips
- A large garden with wheelchair accessible outdoor activities, sensory and quiet areas
- En-suite accommodation upstairs for parents to stay if they wish (this often helps for the first visits to build up trust and confidence in the care team)