If you’re looking for volunteer opportunities that are full of variety, will get you out and about, meeting new people, that’s flexible and fun- why not join our community of brilliant Fundraising Volunteers. We’re always happy to welcome passionate and enthusiastic volunteers to help with a range of Fundraising activities and raising vital funds for Claire House.
As a Fundraising volunteer you’ll be supporting Fundraising events held throughout our catchment area in the Northwest.
Our Fundraising volunteering role is flexible and ad-hoc, and you only sign up to the events that you’re able to attend. We send out a monthly e-mail with the details of which upcoming events we’re looking for volunteer’s support, including the dates, times and what the tasks may involve. Events range from running and cycling challenges, such as Marathons and Fun runs, to big weekender events, such as the Mowgli Dog show. Tasks could range from giving out goodie bags, or bucket collecting, to pouring pints or stewarding at a car park.
The role may vary according to each event, general tasks may include:
- Attending events supported by Claire House.
- Attending events run by external supporters of Claire House.
- Being the face of the organisation in our community
- Collecting money on behalf of the charity, at an event.
- Holding a stall at an event, selling merchandise.
- Helping the team with setting up events and clear down events.
- bucket collections, bag backs, marshalling events and many more.
You do not require any particular qualifications for this role. We are looking for an outgoing individual or group with a willingness to help. Ability to work alone or as part of a wider team. Enthusiasm, energy and ability to work in a face paced environment.