Have you got an eye for fashion and spotting good quality brands? Would you like to be part of an enthusiastic team and learn new skills? Then become a Volunteer e-Bay Support Assistant at our brand new Claire House Donation Centre.
This is a really exciting opportunity for those interested in developing experience in retail, online sales and marketing. The role is one which provides a huge area of growth for volunteers. Not only will you gain new skills, but by donating just a few hours of your time, you’ll also be helping us to raise vital funds to support more local children and families than ever before.
Tasks will include:
- Identifying donated products appropriate to our e-Bay offering
- Preparing products for sale
- Photographing and writing product descriptions
- Communicating with other e-Bay users to answer questions and queries
- Helping to package and ship sold items to customers
- Working closely with the Online Sales Manager and the rest of the team
- We’re looking for kind, considerate and committed team players
- You should be an open-minded person who wants to learn and be part of a truly exciting project
- Experience of e-Bay selling would be hugely beneficial to the role.
- Training will be provided
Time: Monday-Friday (half day(s) or full day(s) available)
Location: Claire House Donation Centre, Unit 8, West Float Dock, Dock Road, Wallasey, CH41 1AE
Getting there: Arriva bus 410 New Brighton/Clatterbridge stops a two-minute walk from the Donation Centre. Birkenhead Park train station is just a 15-minute walk away.
If you’d like more information about this role before applying, please contact Mike on 07702 679368.