We are looking for friendly, outgoing volunteers to be part of our growing on-line sales team with the operation of our eBay services.
Claire House retail generates over £2m sales a year, with our on-line sales being one of the biggest potential growth areas, which currently trades almost exclusively on eBay- Why not join the team at this exciting time. This is a really exciting opportunity for those interested in developing experience in retail, online sales and marketing. The role is one which provides a huge area of growth for volunteers. Not only will you gain new skills, but by donating just a few hours of your time, you’ll also be helping us to raise vital funds to support more local children and families than ever before.
Tasks will include:
- Identifying donated products appropriate to our e-Bay offering
- Preparing products for sale
- Photographing and writing product descriptions
- Communicating with other e-Bay users to answer questions and queries
- Helping to package and ship sold items to customers
- Working closely with the Online Sales Manager and the rest of the team
- We’re looking for kind, considerate and committed team players
- You should be an open-minded person who wants to learn and be part of a truly exciting project
- Experience of e-Bay selling would be hugely beneficial to the role.
- Training will be provided
Time: Monday-Friday (half day(s) or full day(s) available)
Location: Claire House Liverpool West Derby